Sunday, June 5, 2011

Interesting Things Happen

Last Sunday, my daughter-in-law received a Facebook post from a previous neighbor concerning a visit the neighbor was having with a Thredgold Australia relative.  Immediately, I heard about this post and started some detective work.  Within a short period of time, I had found out who was visiting who.  This detective work put me in touch with a relative I met two years ago, C.S. Thredgold, who knew exactly what was going on.  Via e-mail,   I told her about this Blog.    Now another relative from Australia  (who I didn't know about before, M Field) has reached me via this blog because of my communication with C.S.      What a small world the Internet has made.  This all happened within just a few days.  Interesting things do happen with Family History.

No comments: