Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Objectives

     The objective of this blog is to eventually post all of the pictures, documents, pedigree charts, that I have on the Lee, Thredgold, Christensen, and Hopson lines.  I want this information on the web so it can be enjoyed by all who are related or interested.  I think there are some choice tidbits and information in my possession.  As I make these posts, I will label pictures, etc. with one of the four lines mentioned on the left side bar. 
     Many of the pictures and documents I have were saved and inherited by me upon the death of my parents, Maurice & Florence (Christensen) Lee-Thomas.  Upon the death of my parents, these things were loaded to a wooden trunk and  kept there at my brother's home in California for over twenty years. 
     The Spirit of Elijah came upon me six or so years ago.  I traveled to my brother's home and brought the contents of the trunk to my home.  I have since been busy scanning, digitizing, and organizing these items.  It has been no easy task, but I am plugging away. 
     The experiences have been amazing as I've embarked on this undertaking.  I could write pages.  Some of these experiences will come out, I'm sure as I continue this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome mom! Thanks for doing this! I can't wait to see all the information.-Kim